HDPE pipe 100 black availability limited in Turkey
Buyers reported, “This is in line with production problems and tight prompt quotas at a Saudi Arabian major coupled with limited allocations also from other producers in Saudi Arabia and UAE. Some of our regional suppliers are willing to delay our talks to July, when they hope to have improved availability,” a pipe manufacturer stated.
A trader similarly commented, “A South Korean PE producer shut its plant while European producers are yet to decide on their pricing for June amid recently settled ethylene contracts, which came with a €35/ton decrease.”
The prevailing import HDPE pipe 100 black offers from the Middle East were reported at $1280-1320/ton CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash so far this week.
You can follow the weekly price changes for HDPE pipe 100 (black) in Turkey in the recently launched ChemOrbis Price Index .
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS