Hakan Plastics to build new silent pipe line in Turkey
Silent pipe is resistant to a temperature of 90 degrees.
The company said they already conduct exports to Germany and are also readying to start exports to the UK. The company’s investment plans include increasing the number of its factories in Turkey in the long term.
The 70% stakes of Hakan Plastics were acquired by Swiss George Fischer AG first in 2013. The remaining 30% was later sold to the same company.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September