Haldia declares FM on all output from India
The reason behind the force majeure decision was cited as a technical glitch that occurred in a critical machinery.
Previously, players had reported shutdown at the HDPE/LLDPE swing line.
The company’ facility houses a 345,000 tons/year HDPE plant, a 365,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing plant, a 130,000 tons/year benzene unit and a 100,000 tons/year butadiene unit.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe