Heavy snowfall in northern China causes logistics problems
Players in China’s polymer markets also report that shipments from the northern parts of the country face delays nowadays due to heavy snowfall. A PVC player stated, “Unfavorable weather conditions are negatively affecting trading activities and causing serious delays in shipments from northern China. However, we think that some PVC sellers in the south may try to take advantage of this situation to adopt a firmer stance on their offers in the coming days.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops