Heavy snowfall in northern China causes logistics problems
Players in China’s polymer markets also report that shipments from the northern parts of the country face delays nowadays due to heavy snowfall. A PVC player stated, “Unfavorable weather conditions are negatively affecting trading activities and causing serious delays in shipments from northern China. However, we think that some PVC sellers in the south may try to take advantage of this situation to adopt a firmer stance on their offers in the coming days.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed