Hungary’s MOL launches new butadiene unit in Tiszaújváros
In addition to the new butadiene plant, the company’s subsidiary Slovnaft Petrochemical has also completed the construction of the new 220,000 tons/year LDPE unit in Slovnaft. The company is expected to begin commercial runs at the new unit in the first quarter of 2016. Slovnaft aims to increase its product quality and improve its production flexibility through the start up of the new petrochemical units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed