Hungary’s MOL launches new butadiene unit in Tiszaújváros
In addition to the new butadiene plant, the company’s subsidiary Slovnaft Petrochemical has also completed the construction of the new 220,000 tons/year LDPE unit in Slovnaft. The company is expected to begin commercial runs at the new unit in the first quarter of 2016. Slovnaft aims to increase its product quality and improve its production flexibility through the start up of the new petrochemical units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike