Hungary’s MOL launches new butadiene unit in Tiszaújváros
In addition to the new butadiene plant, the company’s subsidiary Slovnaft Petrochemical has also completed the construction of the new 220,000 tons/year LDPE unit in Slovnaft. The company is expected to begin commercial runs at the new unit in the first quarter of 2016. Slovnaft aims to increase its product quality and improve its production flexibility through the start up of the new petrochemical units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?