INEOS lifts FM on HDPE, PP from France and Italy
from its plants located in Lavera, France and Sarralbe, Italy, according to a company statement to its customers last week.
The reason for the force majeure which was declared on May 24 was not stated. However, now, plants are ready to provide normal supply levels.
The HDPE unit located in Lavera, France has a production capacity of 230,000 tons/year while the company’s PP plant in Italy has a production capacity of 180,000 tons/year and HDPE plant in Italy has a production capacity of 90,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years