INEOS lifts FM on HDPE, PP from France and Italy
from its plants located in Lavera, France and Sarralbe, Italy, according to a company statement to its customers last week.
The reason for the force majeure which was declared on May 24 was not stated. However, now, plants are ready to provide normal supply levels.
The HDPE unit located in Lavera, France has a production capacity of 230,000 tons/year while the company’s PP plant in Italy has a production capacity of 180,000 tons/year and HDPE plant in Italy has a production capacity of 90,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion