INEOS lifts FM on HDPE, PP from France and Italy
from its plants located in Lavera, France and Sarralbe, Italy, according to a company statement to its customers last week.
The reason for the force majeure which was declared on May 24 was not stated. However, now, plants are ready to provide normal supply levels.
The HDPE unit located in Lavera, France has a production capacity of 230,000 tons/year while the company’s PP plant in Italy has a production capacity of 180,000 tons/year and HDPE plant in Italy has a production capacity of 90,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East