INEOS makes first shipment of US ethane to Europe
The carrier on the way is the world’s largest LNG multi gas carrier and it is reportedly carrying 27,500 cubic meters of ethane gas. The trip is expected to last around ten days. Previously, INEOS announced that they launched two carriers to export ethane gas from the US into Europe. Each ship has a capacity to carry 27,500 cubic meters of ethane gas.
Meanwhile, the company is planning to begin shipments for its Grangemouth complex by the end of this year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019