Import HDPE film prices drop below $1100/ton in Indonesia
A trader operating in Jakarta reported offering Saudi Arabian HDPE film at $1080/ton on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis. He commented, “Demand remains quite weak while high stock levels are also exerting pressure on the market. We think that the current market levels are still negotiable.”
In Indonesia, overall import HDPE film prices are currently reported at $1080-1170/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis. Meanwhile, import LLDPE film prices also moved below the $1100/ton CIF threshold in Southeast Asia last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia