Import HDPE film prices drop below $1100/ton in Indonesia
A trader operating in Jakarta reported offering Saudi Arabian HDPE film at $1080/ton on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis. He commented, “Demand remains quite weak while high stock levels are also exerting pressure on the market. We think that the current market levels are still negotiable.”
In Indonesia, overall import HDPE film prices are currently reported at $1080-1170/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis. Meanwhile, import LLDPE film prices also moved below the $1100/ton CIF threshold in Southeast Asia last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak