Import HDPE film prices drop below $1100/ton in Indonesia
A trader operating in Jakarta reported offering Saudi Arabian HDPE film at $1080/ton on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis. He commented, “Demand remains quite weak while high stock levels are also exerting pressure on the market. We think that the current market levels are still negotiable.”
In Indonesia, overall import HDPE film prices are currently reported at $1080-1170/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis. Meanwhile, import LLDPE film prices also moved below the $1100/ton CIF threshold in Southeast Asia last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months