Import HDPE film prices drop below $1100/ton in Indonesia
A trader operating in Jakarta reported offering Saudi Arabian HDPE film at $1080/ton on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis. He commented, “Demand remains quite weak while high stock levels are also exerting pressure on the market. We think that the current market levels are still negotiable.”
In Indonesia, overall import HDPE film prices are currently reported at $1080-1170/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis. Meanwhile, import LLDPE film prices also moved below the $1100/ton CIF threshold in Southeast Asia last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia