Import LDPE prices fall below HDPE, LLDPE prices in Turkey
(Source: ChemOrbis Price Wizard)
To see a graph tracking import LDPE, HDPE and LLDPE prices in Turkey since the start of 2010,please click here
LDPE film prices regained their traditional premium over both HDPE and LLDPE prices in 2009 and LDPE prices have traded at a premium of $100/ton or more against HDPE and LLDPE film for the better part of 2010 and 2011. The premium narrowed once again towards the end of 2011, when LDPE prices began to trade close to par with HDPE prices. LDPE regained its premium once again around the beginning of March before sinking back towards par with both HDPE and LLDPE by late May. Over the past three weeks, LDPE film prices have traded at discount of around $10-60/ton when compared with LLDPE and HDPE film prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support