Import PE offers from Mid-East emerge for Nov in Nigeria
A Saudi producer’s PE prices stand at $1250/ton for LLDPE film and $1310-1320/ton for LDPE film CFR Lagos, cash, down by $50/ton and $60/ton respectively compared to the October levels. A different Saudi producer, meanwhile, is offering HDPE film with $70/ton decreases from last month at $1230/ton with the same terms.
A distributor opined, “ELEME has large stocks of PE, which forced them to apply rollovers while they applied increases on PP grades. They are delivering smoothly to the market. Moreover, demand has started to improve in line with the high season that usually starts in November and last until May.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe