Import PE offers from Mid-East emerge for Nov in Nigeria
A Saudi producer’s PE prices stand at $1250/ton for LLDPE film and $1310-1320/ton for LDPE film CFR Lagos, cash, down by $50/ton and $60/ton respectively compared to the October levels. A different Saudi producer, meanwhile, is offering HDPE film with $70/ton decreases from last month at $1230/ton with the same terms.
A distributor opined, “ELEME has large stocks of PE, which forced them to apply rollovers while they applied increases on PP grades. They are delivering smoothly to the market. Moreover, demand has started to improve in line with the high season that usually starts in November and last until May.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July