Import PP, PE offers for Dec emerge in South Africa, Nigeria
He stated that the latest offers reflected the global bearish trend and added that they are expecting further reductions in the upcoming days.
In Nigeria, a distributed reported that a different Saudi producer announced its December offers at $1120/ton for LDPE film, $1180/ton for HDPE film and $1050/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on CFR Lagos, cash basis.
The distributor also reported receiving HDPE film offers from a South Korean supplier with $30/ton decreases at $1380/ton as well as new PP offers from an Indian producer at $1250/ton for PPBC inj., and $1200/ton for PP inj. and raffia, with the same terms.
“Demand has slightly improved as players started securing their needs ahead of the Christmas holidays,” the source noted.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient