Import PP, PE prices for Aug announced in Nigeria, Kenya
The Saudi major’s new offers stood at $1050/ton for HDPE film, $1010/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1040/ton for LDPE film, and at $1130/ton PP raffia and inj., all on CFR Lagos, cash terms.
In Kenya, the Saudi major’s offers indicated rollovers or small decreases from July, with distributors reporting comfortable supplies and poor demand.
The producer’s latest offers were at $1070-1080/ton for HDPE film, $1030/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1080/ton for HDPE b/m, $1130/ton for LDPE film, and at $1120/ton PP raffia and inj., all on CFR Mombasa, Kenya, 90 days basis.
Meanwhile, another Saudi producer offered PP raffia and injection cargoes to Kenyan players at more competitive prices at $1080/ton, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high