Import PPBC prices face downward pressure in China
A Ningbo-based trader who received PPBC prices at $1330/ton CFR, cash for a Malaysian origin and at $1330/ton CFR, 90 days basis for a Saudi origin commented, “PP block copolymer prices are being weighed down by stagnant demand as well as competitively-prices local coal based PP materials.”
Import PPBC prices for both dutiable and non-dutiable origins decreased $10-40/ton week over week to be currently reported at $1310-1470/ton on a CFR China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs