Import PPBC prices face downward pressure in China
A Ningbo-based trader who received PPBC prices at $1330/ton CFR, cash for a Malaysian origin and at $1330/ton CFR, 90 days basis for a Saudi origin commented, “PP block copolymer prices are being weighed down by stagnant demand as well as competitively-prices local coal based PP materials.”
Import PPBC prices for both dutiable and non-dutiable origins decreased $10-40/ton week over week to be currently reported at $1310-1470/ton on a CFR China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China