Import PVC offers show up in Italy at competitive prices
Egyptian k67 offers were reported at €910/ton DDP, 60 days, standing €35/ton below the low end of the local k67 market which stands at €945-1060/ton, FD Italy.
Chinese PVC k67 was also reported at €930/ton DDP Italy, 60 days. Although it stood below the local range, it is not considered as competitive as Egyptian k67 both in terms of price and transit time.
As for specialty grades, local spot prices are reported at €960-1080/ton while US k58 emerged as an import offer below the local range at €915/ton DDP, 60 days. A Mexican k70 offer also offered a competitive edge at €910/ton CIF Italy, 60 days, which comes to around €950/ton when adjusted to DDP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint