Import homo-PP prices break below $800/ton in China
A trader operating in Xiamen reported offering homo-PP raffia for a Russian origin at $790/ton on a CFR China, cash basis. He commented, “Demand is quite subdued as buyers are reluctant to purchase beyond their immediate needs due to their expectations for additional reductions. We are also hesitant to build any extra stocks as we feel that it is risky to replenish at the moment as the decreasing trend is likely to continue over the short term.”
In China, overall import homo-PP raffia and injection prices are currently reported at $790-860/ton on a CFR, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa