India implements ADD on caustic soda imports from China, S. Korea
Sources also reported that cargoes produced by South Korea’s Hanwha Chemical, China’s Shanghai Chlor-Alkali Chemical and Tianjin Dagu Chemical will not be subject to these anti dumping duties if they are imported through Tricon Energy while all other Chinese and South Korean caustic soda exporters will be subject to the aforementioned anti dumping duties.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September