India imposes anti-dumping duty on PTA imports from five countries
In order to protect domestic manufacturers, PTA imports from these five countries will be subject to anti-dumping duties in the range of $83.08-$168.76 per ton. According to a notification of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC), these origins will be subject to anti-dumping duties for five years.
In December last year, the country’s Revenue Department had imposed provisional anti-dumping duties on these imports.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers