India imposes anti-dumping duty on PTA imports from five countries
In order to protect domestic manufacturers, PTA imports from these five countries will be subject to anti-dumping duties in the range of $83.08-$168.76 per ton. According to a notification of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC), these origins will be subject to anti-dumping duties for five years.
In December last year, the country’s Revenue Department had imposed provisional anti-dumping duties on these imports.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years