India plans petchem investment in Iran's free zone
During a meeting held between Iranian and Indian authorities in Arvand Free Zone, both sides expressed their readiness to participate in economic collaboration in various areas, namely the production and export of petrochemicals.
Arvand Free Zone, which is located along the Persian Gulf, has attracted $105 million in foreign investment during the past year, the media reported.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE
- Downtrend continues into July in Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets
- Pace of PS drops in Asia slackens; ABS downtrend in full swing