India renews anti dumping on PP imports from Singapore
The Indian government had imposed anti-dumping duties on PP imports from Oman, Saudi Arabia and Singapore in 2009 and had extended the safeguard measures on imports from Singapore until July 29, 2015. The Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance announced in the Official Gazette of India dated January 27, 2016 that cessation of anti dumping duty on imports from Singapore is likely to damage domestic producers’ interests.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East