India’s Bharat Petroleum to invest in Bina refinery
The investment value was reported at $4 billion while BCPL will initially spend $550 million for the expansion of the refinery. The company is currently able to process 6 million tons of oil per year while its capacity is set to increase to 7.8 million tons/year of oil by 2018. The remaining investment value, meanwhile, is slated to be spent for the second expansion phase of the refinery to increase the refinery’s capacity to 15 million tons/year within the next 5-6 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May