India’s Bharat Petroleum to invest in Bina refinery
The investment value was reported at $4 billion while BCPL will initially spend $550 million for the expansion of the refinery. The company is currently able to process 6 million tons of oil per year while its capacity is set to increase to 7.8 million tons/year of oil by 2018. The remaining investment value, meanwhile, is slated to be spent for the second expansion phase of the refinery to increase the refinery’s capacity to 15 million tons/year within the next 5-6 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers