India’s Feb trade deficit falls to lowest level since Sept 2013
Data released by India’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry showed that the country’s exports fell around 5.66% on the year to $20.74 billion, falling for a fifteenth consecutive month in February. Imports, meanwhile, slid 5.03% year over year to $27.28 billion last month. Some exporters reportedly commented that annual exports could fall to near $260 billion in the current year compared with $310 billion in the previous year.
India’s economy is expected to grow by 7.6% in the current fiscal year ending March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months