India’s Gail reports financial results for Q2
Meanwhile, natural gas marketing revenue dropped by 15.5% to Rs10,581 crore ($1.65 billion) on a quarterly basis while petrochemical segment revenue also posted a decrease of 57% to Rs516 crore ($80.4 million) compared to the previous quarter. EBIT loss (earnings before interest and tax), meanwhile, was recorded at Rs300.19 crore ($46.7 million) in comparison to Rs154 crore ($24 million) in the previous quarter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers