India’s Gail reports financial results for Q2
Meanwhile, natural gas marketing revenue dropped by 15.5% to Rs10,581 crore ($1.65 billion) on a quarterly basis while petrochemical segment revenue also posted a decrease of 57% to Rs516 crore ($80.4 million) compared to the previous quarter. EBIT loss (earnings before interest and tax), meanwhile, was recorded at Rs300.19 crore ($46.7 million) in comparison to Rs154 crore ($24 million) in the previous quarter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets