India’s Iranian oil imports hit 5 year-high in March
Essar Oil was the biggest importer of Iranian oil in March with about 207,400 bpd, followed by about 130,000 bpd by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals (MRPL) and about 90,600 bpd by Reliance. Indian Oil Corp (IOC), the country’s largest refiner imported about 67,000 bpd from Iran in March.
Data also showed that India imported 14.4% more oil from Iran at about 251,100 bpd in the fiscal year ended on March 31. The increase was the largest annual growth since the 2007-2008 fiscal year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months