India’s Iranian oil imports hit 5 year-high in March
Essar Oil was the biggest importer of Iranian oil in March with about 207,400 bpd, followed by about 130,000 bpd by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals (MRPL) and about 90,600 bpd by Reliance. Indian Oil Corp (IOC), the country’s largest refiner imported about 67,000 bpd from Iran in March.
Data also showed that India imported 14.4% more oil from Iran at about 251,100 bpd in the fiscal year ended on March 31. The increase was the largest annual growth since the 2007-2008 fiscal year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem