India’s Iranian oil imports hit 5 year-high in March
Essar Oil was the biggest importer of Iranian oil in March with about 207,400 bpd, followed by about 130,000 bpd by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals (MRPL) and about 90,600 bpd by Reliance. Indian Oil Corp (IOC), the country’s largest refiner imported about 67,000 bpd from Iran in March.
Data also showed that India imported 14.4% more oil from Iran at about 251,100 bpd in the fiscal year ended on March 31. The increase was the largest annual growth since the 2007-2008 fiscal year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years