India's JBF delays start up of PTA plant in Mangalore
Construction of the $600 million plant was started in the middle of 2013 and the unit was previously expected to launch by the end of this year. Once the plant is launched, JBF will source PX as feedstock from ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited’s 920,000 tons/year PX plant in Mangalore.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand