India’s JBF to start up Mangalore PTA plant in Oct-Nov
The company has a downstream 400,000 tons/year PET plant located in Ras al-Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates and PTA obtained from the Mangalore site will be used there. The company also has a 560,000 tons/year PET plant located in Sarigram, Gujarat, India.
Once the Mangalore PTA plant is finalized, the company will procure paraxylene from ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd.’s 920,000 tons /year PX plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia