India’s July Iran oil imports up on the year, down on the month
According to data from the Indian government, Iran was the second-largest crude oil supplier to India in 2007 before sanctions were put into place. By 2014-2015, however, Iran slipped to seventh place on the list of the top oil suppliers to India.
Following the nuclear deal signed in Vienna, economic sanctions on Iran are set to be gradually removed. The country now aims at investing around $185 billion in oil and gas by 2020 in order to regain its market share.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS