India’s Reliance’s Q3 net profit hits 9-year-high
Reliance’s stronger results in Q3 were driven by higher earnings from the petrochemicals business of the company as well as the good oil, polyester and polymer demand.
The earnings of the company per share increased to INR24.7 when compared to INR22.5 in the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December