India’s Reliance’s net profit rises 18% in Q2
Reliance’s stronger results in the July-September period were driven by higher earnings from the petrochemicals business of the company. The company reported that its gross refining margin was $10.10/bbl in Q2 from $11.50/bbl in the April-June period and $10.60/bbl in the same month of last year. The earnings of the company per share increased to INR23.7 when compared to INR20.1 in the previous year. Meanwhile, sales of the company decreased to INR643.4 billion from the last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply
- China PE markets cautiously rebound after 5-month downtrend
- Taiwanese major’s Oct PVC pricing cuts surprise Asian markets
- PP, PE recovery elusive yet in India but seasonal strength round the corner
- Container freight rate slump deepens as weak demand seems here to stay
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets track opposite directions in September
- European PVC pricing offers mixed bag for September