India’s Reliance starts 2nd phase of new PX plant
Market sources reported that the company will export its first PX cargo from the new phase to China at the end of April.
The new plant is expected to increase the value of the products from refineries as well as the profitability of the Jamnagar complex. With the commissioning of the new plant, Reliance will also have a share of 11% of the world’s total PX production by doubling its capacity and become the world’s second largest PX producer, the release said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September