India’s central bank cuts interest rates to 5 year-low
The bank cited lower inflation as the main reason behind the rate cut, adding that inflation is expected to decelerate modestly and remain around 5% during the current fiscal year. The RBI also stated that a reduction in the policy rate will help strengthen private investment and aid the government’s initiatives. The bank expects the Indian economy to grow by 7.6% this year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand