India’s economic growth accelerates from July to October
The country’s economic growth suggested a rebound from the previous quarter, when there was a sharp decrease to a three-year low. However, the 6.3% growth still fell short of the analysts’ expectations.
The Nikkei India manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index also rose to a 13-month high of 52.6 in November from last month’s 50.3 on the back of rising output, according to the reports. A reading above 50 indicates economic expansion, while a reading below that points to contraction.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs