India’s major energy and petrochemical producers visit Iran
India’s ONGC Videsh (OVL) is reportedly planning to make a bid for Iran’s Frazad-BB gas field in the Persian Gulf.
Iranian Ambassador to India, Gholamreza Ansari, commented that this is a “golden time” for India to study investment opportuinities in Iran.
Sanctions against Iran are set to be removed following the landmark nuclear agreement between Iran and the P5+1 (the US, Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China) powers in Vienna on July 14, with sources from the Iranian and American governments commenting that sanctions relief may materialize by the end of this year assuming Iranian compliance with the terms of the Vienna agreement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount