Indian Oil and Aramco seek partnership for downstream project
IOC and its partners are expected to make their final decision on the investment in the west coast by end 2018/early 2019, the reports revealed. The project also includes a 3 million tons/year ethylene unit, which is expected to be completed in five years.
Saudi Aramco aims to expand its overseas portfolio through new collaborations and investments in Asia, especially in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers