Indian Oil and Aramco seek partnership for downstream project
IOC and its partners are expected to make their final decision on the investment in the west coast by end 2018/early 2019, the reports revealed. The project also includes a 3 million tons/year ethylene unit, which is expected to be completed in five years.
Saudi Aramco aims to expand its overseas portfolio through new collaborations and investments in Asia, especially in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May