Indian Oil’s net profit rises 25% in Q1
However, Indian Oil’s revenues fell 6.1% to 1.07 trillion rupees during the same period. The company’s petroleum product sales fell 4.6% to 1.03 trillion rupees while its petrochemical revenue also slid 5.9% to 46.83 billion rupees.
The company also reported that its average gross refining margin fell to $9.98 per barrel in the April-June period from $10.77 per barrel a year earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic