Indian Oil to invest for oil and petrochemical projects
The company reported the petrochemicals, gas and pipeline businesses will be the target areas for their expansion plans. An official from IOC said that although the company expanded into the petrochemicals sector, the performance of their petrochemical segment has made them confident in pursuing an aggressive expansion in petrochemicals.
Meanwhile, Indian oil is currently building two petrochemical units for the production of propylene and MEG at Paradip, India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion