Indian Oil to invest for oil and petrochemical projects
The company reported the petrochemicals, gas and pipeline businesses will be the target areas for their expansion plans. An official from IOC said that although the company expanded into the petrochemicals sector, the performance of their petrochemical segment has made them confident in pursuing an aggressive expansion in petrochemicals.
Meanwhile, Indian oil is currently building two petrochemical units for the production of propylene and MEG at Paradip, India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question