Indian Oil to invest for oil and petrochemical projects
The company reported the petrochemicals, gas and pipeline businesses will be the target areas for their expansion plans. An official from IOC said that although the company expanded into the petrochemicals sector, the performance of their petrochemical segment has made them confident in pursuing an aggressive expansion in petrochemicals.
Meanwhile, Indian oil is currently building two petrochemical units for the production of propylene and MEG at Paradip, India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will China's local PP market retain futures-driven gains prior to holidays?
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand