Indian PP producer expresses higher sell ideas to Turkey
Regarding March, some players expect to see further increases albeit for relatively modest amounts compared to February if the current fundamentals remain unchanged.
An Indian producer has recently voiced higher sell ideas for homo PP raffia and injection at $1200/ton CIF Turkey, subject to 3% customs duty, cash.“We do not have any offers to Turkey for this week, but we may bring our homo PP prices to $1200/ton level next week as the market tracked an upwards trend since our last done deals.” The producer had last concluded deals at $1100/ton CIF Turkey, cash at the start of February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?