Indian PP producer expresses higher sell ideas to Turkey
Regarding March, some players expect to see further increases albeit for relatively modest amounts compared to February if the current fundamentals remain unchanged.
An Indian producer has recently voiced higher sell ideas for homo PP raffia and injection at $1200/ton CIF Turkey, subject to 3% customs duty, cash.“We do not have any offers to Turkey for this week, but we may bring our homo PP prices to $1200/ton level next week as the market tracked an upwards trend since our last done deals.” The producer had last concluded deals at $1100/ton CIF Turkey, cash at the start of February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets