Indian PP producer expresses higher sell ideas to Turkey
Regarding March, some players expect to see further increases albeit for relatively modest amounts compared to February if the current fundamentals remain unchanged.
An Indian producer has recently voiced higher sell ideas for homo PP raffia and injection at $1200/ton CIF Turkey, subject to 3% customs duty, cash.“We do not have any offers to Turkey for this week, but we may bring our homo PP prices to $1200/ton level next week as the market tracked an upwards trend since our last done deals.” The producer had last concluded deals at $1100/ton CIF Turkey, cash at the start of February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets