Indian buyer: Import acetylene based PVC prices hit $1000/ton
Meanwhile, a few players stated that they are expecting a major Taiwanese producer to announce their March prices tomorrow with an increase of up to $50/ton from February for ethylene based PVC.
A trader commented, “Demand is improving in India in line with the fading impact of the demonetization as well as the approaching high season. We expect the Taiwanese major to apply a visible hike on their new offers for March.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China