Indian origin LLDPE film touches $800 threshold in China
“Indian origin LLDPE film offers a competitive edge when compared to Mid-East origins in China, standing at $800/ton CIF for February shipment. We offer Saudi LLDPE film at $840/ton CIF; however, we think done deal levels can be at least $10-20/ton lower. As demand is likely to remain weak amid coronavirus-lead concerns, we don’t expect to see a change in the market direction for the latter part of the month,” the trader opined.
In China, Indian origin LLDPE film offers are reported at $800-820/ton CIF China, cash basis this week. The range is indicating a weekly loss of $10-20/ton.
Meanwhile, ChemOrbis Price Wizard shows that the weekly average of Indian origin LLDPE film in China is currently standing at a two-month low.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe