Indian producer adjusts local PVC prices after four months
The producer, which restarted its 350,000 tons/year PVC plant at Hazira recently, was absent from the market given a shutdown in January.
To be effective as of February 16, 2017; the producer raised its local PVC prices by INR1500/ton ($22/ton), bringing their new offers to INR76,500/ton ($1139/ton) on an ex-warehouse India, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May