Indian producer announces December PE, PP prices to China
The producer’s new offers stand at $1120-1130/ton for LLDPE film, at $1170/ton for LDPE film and at $1110/ton for homo-PP raffia, all on CIF China, cash basis.
“Our PP allocation is limited while we are not giving any offers for HDPE for the moment,” the source said.
The producer’s new offers stood well below the overall import ranges reported in China last week at $1240-1300/ton for LDPE film and $1150-1220/ton for LLDPE film CIF China, cash.
Players in China underscore that Indian PE offers have been quite competitive for the past few weeks, attributing this to the recently commissioned capacities in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban