Indian producer announces December PE, PP prices to China
The producer’s new offers stand at $1120-1130/ton for LLDPE film, at $1170/ton for LDPE film and at $1110/ton for homo-PP raffia, all on CIF China, cash basis.
“Our PP allocation is limited while we are not giving any offers for HDPE for the moment,” the source said.
The producer’s new offers stood well below the overall import ranges reported in China last week at $1240-1300/ton for LDPE film and $1150-1220/ton for LLDPE film CIF China, cash.
Players in China underscore that Indian PE offers have been quite competitive for the past few weeks, attributing this to the recently commissioned capacities in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs