Indian producer announces Jan PE prices to China
The producer lifted its offers by $20/ton for LLDPE to $1150/ton and by $15/ton for LDPE to $1185/ton CIF China, cash basis, respectively.
“We raised our offers for January as we think demand will pick up after the Chinese New Year,” the source noted.
Although the producer has raised its offers for new shipments, players continued to report import offers this week as low as $1170/ton for LDPE and $1120/ton for LLDPE film CIF China, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s Nov PP, PE outlook shaped under shadow of the historic low lira
- EVA upsurge outshines LDPE, keeping supplies tight in Asia
- SE Asia PE markets stay strong on cost support, improved demand
- West African PP, PE markets remain strong in October
- European players evaluate impact of energy surcharge on polymer markets
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe