Indian producer announces Jan PE prices to China
The producer lifted its offers by $20/ton for LLDPE to $1150/ton and by $15/ton for LDPE to $1185/ton CIF China, cash basis, respectively.
“We raised our offers for January as we think demand will pick up after the Chinese New Year,” the source noted.
Although the producer has raised its offers for new shipments, players continued to report import offers this week as low as $1170/ton for LDPE and $1120/ton for LLDPE film CIF China, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports