Indian producer announces Jan PE prices to China
The producer lifted its offers by $20/ton for LLDPE to $1150/ton and by $15/ton for LDPE to $1185/ton CIF China, cash basis, respectively.
“We raised our offers for January as we think demand will pick up after the Chinese New Year,” the source noted.
Although the producer has raised its offers for new shipments, players continued to report import offers this week as low as $1170/ton for LDPE and $1120/ton for LLDPE film CIF China, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect