Indian producer announces Jan PE prices to China
The producer lifted its offers by $20/ton for LLDPE to $1150/ton and by $15/ton for LDPE to $1185/ton CIF China, cash basis, respectively.
“We raised our offers for January as we think demand will pick up after the Chinese New Year,” the source noted.
Although the producer has raised its offers for new shipments, players continued to report import offers this week as low as $1170/ton for LDPE and $1120/ton for LLDPE film CIF China, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets