Indian producer announces Nov PP, PE prices to local market
The producer rolled over its offers for LLDPE and most HDPE grades while applying decreases of INR1000/ton ($16/ton) for PP and INR1500-4000/ton ($23-62/ton) for LDPE when compared to October. Meanwhile, for HDPE raffia, the producer applied an increase of INR1500/ton ($23/ton).
The producer also announced its local PVC prices with a rollover from October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September