Indian producer announces Nov PP, PE prices to local market
The producer rolled over its offers for LLDPE and most HDPE grades while applying decreases of INR1000/ton ($16/ton) for PP and INR1500-4000/ton ($23-62/ton) for LDPE when compared to October. Meanwhile, for HDPE raffia, the producer applied an increase of INR1500/ton ($23/ton).
The producer also announced its local PVC prices with a rollover from October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops