Indian producer announces Nov PP, PE prices to local market
The producer rolled over its offers for LLDPE and most HDPE grades while applying decreases of INR1000/ton ($16/ton) for PP and INR1500-4000/ton ($23-62/ton) for LDPE when compared to October. Meanwhile, for HDPE raffia, the producer applied an increase of INR1500/ton ($23/ton).
The producer also announced its local PVC prices with a rollover from October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September