Indian producer cuts February LDPE, LLDPE offers to China
The producer lowered its LDPE film offer by $35/ton while applying rollovers or slight reductions of $10/ton on LLDPE film, with its offers currently standing at $1150/ton and at $1140/ton, respectively, on a CIF China, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer did not give any offer levels for PP as they do not have any allocation.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm