Indian producer cuts February LDPE, LLDPE offers to China
The producer lowered its LDPE film offer by $35/ton while applying rollovers or slight reductions of $10/ton on LLDPE film, with its offers currently standing at $1150/ton and at $1140/ton, respectively, on a CIF China, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer did not give any offer levels for PP as they do not have any allocation.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes