Indian producer cuts February LDPE, LLDPE offers to China
The producer lowered its LDPE film offer by $35/ton while applying rollovers or slight reductions of $10/ton on LLDPE film, with its offers currently standing at $1150/ton and at $1140/ton, respectively, on a CIF China, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer did not give any offer levels for PP as they do not have any allocation.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers