Indian producer cuts local PVC prices
The source stated, “We lowered our offers today as overall demand remains weak and we are not expecting to see any real improvement in buying interest over the near term.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PET demand soars, will it alleviate cost pressure?
- US PE pioneers aggressive prices globally, responding to energy slump
- Asian PS markets fall to lowest in more than a decade, ABS hits 4-year low
- Where will global PP prices head after crude saw 18 year-lows? Any clue from past?
- Economic fight against coronavirus: Policymakers take action across globe
- Downstream operations slacken amid virus-hit logistics, low demand in Europe
- Turkey's PP, PE markets brace for April drops, eyes on economy and logistics
- Crude in freefall; will PE markets’ reaction resemble 2016 or 2008
- Freight rates climb as coronavirus hampers global logistics
- A comparison of oil’s reflection on naphtha, ethylene between today and 2016, 2009