Indian producer cuts local PVC prices
The domestic producer’s PVC k67 prices now stand at INR67,000/ton ($1030/ton) ex-warehouse India, cash.
The major Taiwanese producer announced its December PVC k67 offers on November 14 at $890/ton CIF, cash, with a $50/ton decrease from November.
In the meantime, a Chinese acetylene-based PVC producer also cut its PVC prices to India by $25/ton from last week to $888/ton CIF, cash. “We are struggling to achieve deals in India since ethylene-based PVC is much more competitive when compared to acetylene-based materials,” a producer source said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets